|Join us this Friday afternoon between 4:30 and 6:30 at Office Xpats (upstairs in the Pavilion on Madison Avenue). Stay for a bit or stay for a while, we will be calling, posting, writing, faxing, commenting and maybe even tweeting to make our voices heard in Washington, D.C. and Washington state.
We’ll have postcards, stamps, refreshments and snacks, so bring a friend. Bring your laptop or smartphone too.
- Send links to friends to remind them to register to vote.
- According to Derek Kilmer, 20% of eligible voters aren’t registered to vote, and 40% of all eligible voters sat out the 2016 election.
- Write letters-to-the-editor to hold the administration accountable for their shameful prioritization of corporate profits over children’s health — opposing breast-feeding?!
- Follow the money… The GOP represents profits, not people.
- Comment On the Federal Register to oppose adding a citizenship question to the 2020 census.
- This question threatens fair congressional representation for the next decade.
- Follow through on three powerful actions we can take to support asylum seekers and naturalized citizens.