Email Senator Cantwell: Phone: (202) 224-3441 Fax: (202) 228-0514 Press releases
Email Senator Murray: Phone: (202) 224-2621 Fax: (202) 224-0238 Press releases
Email Rep. Kilmer: Phone: (202) 225-5916 News
Daily actions 4/12/2019
An action a day keeps the dictator at bay.
- Contact our members of Congress and demand they take action to get the full, unredacted Mueller report from the Attorney General and to make public a version of the report that is redacted only to protect intelligence sources and methods. AG William Barr cannot be trusted to summarize the report. Read Indivisible.org’s analysis.
- Contact our members of Congress and tell them to support the Green New Deal, H. Res.109 and S. Res.59. Read Indivisible.org’s analysis.
- Contact our members of Congress (especially Rep. Kilmer who sits on the Defense subcommittee of the Appropriations Committee) and demand an investigation into the MAVNI program. Created in 2009, the MAVNI program used to recruit highly educated, foreign-language speaking immigrants into the U.S. military, offering citizenship in exchange for service. Under the current “president,” the military has been discharging enlistees for having foreign ties (such as parents) and leaving them exposed to deportation. Read about it here.
- Contact our senators and tell them to vote “no” on Jeffrey Rosen, who has been nominated to be Deputy Attorney General. Rosen refused to say whether Brown v. Board of Education was rightly decided. Read about it here.
- Contact our members of Congress and tell them to co-sponsor H.R.1046/S.377, the Medicare Negotiation and Competitive Licensing Act. Perpetually overpaying for prescription drugs is a win-win for Republicans who see overpaying as part of the Republican long-term plan to bankrupt Medicare – and they get donations from the pharmaceutical industry to boot! Read Indivisible.org’s analysis.
- Contact our members of Congress and tell them to co-sponsor H.R.1384, the Medicare for All Act. Read Indivisible.org’s analysis.
- Contact Rep. Kilmer and Senator Murray and thank them for co-sponsoring H.R. 1155/S.463, The Family Act. It would create an affordable, comprehensive national paid family and medical leave insurance program. Read Indivisible.org’s analysis.
Questions / daily action suggestions? firstname.lastname@example.org