Email Senator Cantwell: Phone: (202) 224-3441 Fax: (202) 228-0514 Press releases
Email Senator Murray: Phone: (202) 224-2621 Fax: (202) 224-0238 Press releases
Email Rep. Kilmer: Phone: (202) 225-5916 News
An action a day keeps the dictator at bay.
- Contact Sen. Murray and thank her for her public opposition to the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett. Contact Sen. Cantwell and ask her to oppose the nomination more directly than her statement released Oct. 12, Indigenous Peoples’ Day. Contact your friends in other states with Republican senators and tell them to call their Republican senator’s office and oppose the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett.
- Contact Sen. Murray and thank her for being the lead co-sponsor of the S. 4638, the Science and Transparency Over Science Act. Thank Sen. Cantwell for being a co-sponsor. The bill aims to preserve and promote integrity in scientific decision making at the Department of Health and Human Services. The bill would create a task force that would investigate political interference with decisions made by scientific agencies of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Contact Rep. Kilmer and tell him you want the House to investigate the Justice Department’s suit against Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, the former friend of Melania Trump who wrote a book describing how she was left holding the bag for the grift that was the Trump inauguration. Read about it here.
- Contact our senators and tell them to join the effort to remove Sen. Dianne Feinstein from her position as ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Yesterday, Sen. Feinstein congratulated Sen. Lindsay Graham for the way he conducted the Amy Coney Barrett nomination hearing. “I just want to thank you. This has been one of the best set of hearings that I’ve participated in. Thank you so much for your leadership” Feinstein told Graham, and then gave him a big hug. Read about it here.
- Contact our senators and tell them you want them to support expanding the Supreme Court should Vice President Joe Biden be elected president and Democrats take the U.S. Senate. Read about why expansion is a good idea for a variety of reasons.
Questions / daily action suggestions? email@example.com