Ready to do something to make Nov. 3, 2020 a day to celebrate?
Given the current climate, it’s probably going to involve one of these activities:
- Phone banking
- Text banking
You’ll find resources for those activities here.
Brush up on persuasion skills
- Research-Backed Ways to Get Out the Vote: How lessons from behavioral science could help increase turnout.
- Persuade by showing they are right
What we’ve learned about postcard writing
- Postcards to Voters – What the Research Says
- PostcardsToVoters.org – Results
- PostcardsToVoters.org is been writing almost exclusively to Florida Democrats for the past 6 months or more, urging them to sign up for voting by mail. Why? Because Florida of all the states, Florida makes it really easy to sign up for vote by mail. All you have to do to get started is call your local election office. So far, writers for PostcardsToVoters.org have sent over 900,000 postcards to Florida for the Florida VBM campaign. Surely that is why, at least in part, Florida Democrats exceed Republicans in vote by mail sign-ups by over 300,000 voters.