About Voices of the Majority. Previous posts: here. Updated 2/22/18.
This Friday we will meet upstairs in the T&C cafe (NOT at OfficeXpats) between 4:30 and 6:30.Join us to:
- Contact companies that support the NRA and let them know we’re paying attention:
- Support the Florida students with continued pressure on Congress — and on Olympia too — to pass common sense gun control measures:
- Ban bump stocks
- Ban weapons of war
- Block sales to domestic abusers, mentally ill and no-fly-listers
- Close background check loopholes
- Block the NRA’s number one legislative priority: Concealed Carry Reciprocity ActAnd on the State level here’s an issue that deserves some attention:
- Contact the WA State Department of Labor & Industry to ask that they eliminate misleading minimum wage surcharges on restaurant checks and business receipts. These “surcharges” are intended to make an anti-fair wage political statement and should be stopped:Look for Cheryl and your Voices of the Majority friends at T&C on Friday!