- This event has passed.
Meet with Katy at Rep. Kilmer’s Bremerton Office
January 28 @ 1:45 pm - 4:00 pm
Please check here or at http://sadfor.us/last-tuesdays-with-rep-kilmer/ the night before in case there is a cancellation. It happens from time to time.
1:45-2:45 let’s meet for coffee at Fraiche Cup,
105 Washington Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337.
Let’s discuss strategies and sign each other’s letters, etc.
3-4 / 4:30 we meet with Katy.
Of course, you are welcome to come to either.
Our web page with previous notes: http://sadfor.us/last-tuesdays-with-rep-kilmer/
>> To reinforce your message <<
>> Please email Katy your question the week before or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can pass it on – and she can have an answer for you at the meeting. Her email address: Katy.Crabtree@mail.house.gov
>> Please bring:
letters signed by you or your group for more signatures
– not everyone can show up: but we can represent them. Please bring information to reinforce the issue that matters to you
– articles, facts, photos, personal stories
specific information about important bills for Rep. Kilmer
– a resolution about an issue that interests you
– printouts about your upcoming events and initiaitves for fellow
– business cards so that you can connect with fellow attendees
– Another option is to write a letter, email it to email@example.com and I will print it and take it for you.
Let’s learn about each other’s groups and start to plan together!
Monthly meetings with Rep Kilmer’s staffers
We are planning on meeting with Rep Kilmer’s staffers monthly, and there will be another meeting coming up soon. Let’s connect as CD 6 and be vocal. Dems have had the House since the 3rd. Let’s do this!
Questions? Please let me know.
Notes from previous meetings are at: http://sadfor.us/last-tuesdays-with-rep-kilmer/