- This event has passed.
Meeting with Rep. Kilmer’s staff
February 26 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Please come for the rally and / or the meeting.
If you would like to speak at this rally, please email email@example.com
They have room for around 10 seated in their conference room: and they are happy to have more people meet with them.
If we can’t fit we can send representatives in from each group.
>> To reinforce your message <<
>> Please email Andrea your question the week before or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can pass it on – and they can have an answer for you at the meeting. Their email addresses: Andrea.Roper@mail.house.gov & Katy.Crabtree@mail.house.gov
>> Please bring:
letters signed by you or your group for more signatures
– not everyone can show up: but we can represent them. Please bring information to reinforce the issue that matters to you
– articles, facts, photos, personal stories
specific information about important bills for Rep. Kilmer
– a resolution about an issue that interests you
– printouts about your upcoming events and initiaitves for fellow
– business cards so that you can connect with fellow attendees
– Another option is to write a letter, email it to email@example.com and I will print it and take it for you.
Let’s learn about each other’s groups and start to plan together!
Monthly meetings with Rep Kilmer’s staffers
We are planning on meeting with Rep Kilmer’s staffers monthly, and there will be another meeting coming up soon. Let’s connect as CD 6 and be vocal. Dems have had the House since the 3rd. Let’s do this!
IBI’s requests for Rep Kilmer
Our main request for Rep Kilmer will be that he supports the Green New Deal espoused by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Questions? Please let me know.